Hematopathologist Physician Opportunity-Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking a Hematopathologist at Rochester General Hospital. Candidates must be board certified in Clinical Pathology or Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (preferred), fellowship trained in Hematopathology and either board certified or board eligible for subspecialty certification in Hematopathology. This position will include laboratory (or section) directorship opportunities.
- Join a multispecialty group of twenty-seven experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) Rochester-based pathologists, including three experienced hematopathologists, committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration
- Support a growing hematopathology service which currently includes 1,200+ diagnostic flow cytometry cases and 450+ bone marrow biopsies/aspirates each year; provide hematopathology consultation to surgical pathology colleagues signing out a wide variety of challenging diagnostic material across numerous surgical subspecialties
- Collaborate with Lipson Cancer Institute Hematology-Oncology colleagues, caring for patients across western Upstate New York and in the North Country (St. Lawrence County), supporting a regional Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program, accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, a growing Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program and the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center
- Serve as an Instructor for Hematology-Oncology fellows, other fellows, residents and medical students as well as college students in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technology Program, the 2nd oldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United States
- Participate in global clinical trials opportunities in collaboration with our affiliate, ACM Global Laboratories
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Global Laboratory, a leader in Toxicology and global clinical trials.
Apply for Hematopathologist Physician Opportunity-Rochester Regional Health
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert