Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Dermatologist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in an integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join an established network that includes five Dermatologists, two Moh s Surgeon's, and ten Advanced Practitioners. With a service area of over one million residents spanning over six counties, the Department of Dermatology at Rochester Regional Health has a strong reputation of achievement in patient care. The Department s clinical staff consists of individuals with strong expertise in Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures and Moh s Surgery.
- Opportunities to do medical, cosmetic and procedural Dermatology tailored to your professional interests. Tailor practice to fit interest
- Support from a large internal referral network of Rochester Regional Health providers will provide a well-established practice quickly.
- Physicians rotate through all practice locations
- Cutting edge technology.
- Clinic call shared among providers, hospital call shared with community physicians
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Physician candidates only