FP or IM Physician with MSK and Medication Management focus Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Company Name: The Orthopedic Institute
Discipline: Practice with focus in Non-Operative Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and medication management. Working closely with a busy Interventional Pain practice performing joint injections and medication management.
The Orthopedic Institute (TOI), the leading private practice group in Florida, is hiring for a BE/BC Primary Care physician to join our team in our very attractive Gainesville, Florida location.
- Candidates should have a medical license in good standing and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care sub specialty.
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in a Non-operative Musculoskeletal focused clinical and medication management practice.
- Scheduled and walk-in patients
- Lucrative partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Relocation allowance
- 20+ year stable practice experiencing steady growth
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
About the opportunity with The Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are the leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- TOI is looking to recruit to replace a retiring physician in our Flagship Gainesville, Florida office
- The primary focus for the position will be Musculoskeletal primary care, including injections and medication management.
- Established patient base with a busy practice located in a growing yet still affordable area of Florida
- Robust infrastructure and support
Serving as the commercial hub for North Central Florida, Gainesville is a beautiful and active community that is centrally located and convenient to both the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of Florida with a user friendly airport and countless outdoor attractions. Home to state of the art businesses and commerce Gainesville also hosts great sporting and music events. Convenient to Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando for big city attractions without having to deal with the day to day big city problems. With scenic lakes and rivers Gainesville is surrounded by quaint communities that still retain the charm and character of Old Florida.
Please send email to Ed Mackay VP of Physician Recruitment for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 418-5696