Clinician Educator, Geriatrics
- Brown University Division of Geriatrics & Palliative Medicine
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Closing date
- Apr 23, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Seeking full-time academic Board Certified/Board Eligible Geriatricians as assistant professor in the clinician educator track.
- Clinical duties are flexible, may include primary care at home (house calls), ambulatory primary care geriatrics practice, skilled nursing home care, long term care and in-patient co-management.
- Teaching of medical students, residents and fellows in geriatric medicine, hospice and palliative medicine and geriatric psychiatry.
- Senior mentorship for academically oriented junior faculty geriatricians; extensive research collaboration occurs with faculty in the Providence VA Medical Center and Center for Gerontology and Healthcare Research in the School of Public Health.
- Dual geriatrics and palliative care certification board eligibility welcome.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert