Excellent opportunity for a clinical Plastic Surgeon to join a well-established practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York.
- Current Plastic Surgery practice comprising of 2 Physicians, 1 Advanced Healthcare Practitioner, and 1 Esthetician
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our free standing office building in Elmira, NY
- Practice offers an established patient base and the opportunity to perform a broad scope of plastic and reconstructive surgery; Also includes hand surgery, breast reduction, panniculectomy, liposuction, face lifts, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and treatment of skin cancer.
- Practice specialties include a strong Esthetic practice to enhance referrals which also includes skin resurfacing laser, tattoo removal, laser and micro needling
- The candidate should possess excellent clinical skills as there is an opportunity to build a practice with a scope of your choosing
- Arnot Health recently purchased a new XI da Vinci Robot
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
- 500K - 600K Annually