- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Cambridge and Everett, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD), Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge and Everett, Massachusetts
Cambridge Health Alliance is recruiting a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist program at our award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
- Full-time Nocturnist opportunity to join our well-established Hospitalist program with 30+ clinicians.
- 150-night shifts annually, 12-hour shifts
- Two coverage locations - Cambridge Hospital and Everett Hospital. Assigned to only one location per shift.
- Physician assistant or resident support at both locations
- ICU work is available if desired but not required
- Premium compensation for nights
- ABIM/ABFM Board Certification
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to serving CHA’s community and our diverse patient population.
- Enthusiasm for teaching medical students and residents. The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
We offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, and a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC). Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply. CVs may be sent directly to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct that, in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert