MedStar Health, Women's Health Ob/Gyn Physician Opportunities
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedStar Harbor Hospital, 60min north of Washington, D.C.
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, 50min north of Washington, D.C.
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedSTar St. Mary's Hospital, 90min south of Washington, D.C.
Be a part of a nationally recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban, and rural communities.
As a MedStar Health OB/GYN Physician, you can expect:
- Better balance of your schedule in a valued, collaborative team environment
- Nonprofit academic/community hospitals with onsite or direct connection with tertiary care centers
- 30 Days PTO, plus 7 Holidays, 2 additional Personal Days & 5 CME Days
- Award-winning birthing & neonatal units & full scope ORs with great capabilities, e.g., open, lap, robot
- Competitive compensation with incoming and on-going opportunities to raise your income
Women's Health Supporting women's health services at all stages of life
MedStar Health is focused on the well-being of women at all ages to ensure our patients receive the care they need. Services include well visits, preventive screenings, breast health, genetic services, diagnostic imaging, preconception counseling, fetal assessment, labor and delivery (high-risk/low-risk), mother/baby, gynecology oncology care, obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, award-winning NICU care, urogynecology care, bone health, education, and more. Our comprehensive and distinct complement of services is designed to meet the unique healthcare needs of women throughout their lives, including adolescence, puberty, adulthood, menopause, and senior care.
If you want an exciting career that is always challenging and brings great professional relationships with provider and staff colleagues, please apply now or reach out to Jennifer Goodwin, CPRP directly at email@example.com