East Georgia Regional Medical Center in Statesboro, GA is seeking a BE/BC Urologist. While an experienced provider is preferred - new graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Practice Full Scope of Urology
- Employed Setting through Hospital
- New provider will have private, furnished office, and input into adding a Midlevel (NP or PA)
- Anticipate quick ramp up due to referrals from physicians and hospital marketing
- Office Space: Medical Office Building attached to hospital
- Office Hours to be M-F (normal business hours)
- Ample Block Time Available
- Call is Flexible (will include 10 days of ER call per month)
- DaVin ci Xi Robot Available - Hospital would welcome Urologist with Robotics training
- Lithotripsy Machine is Available
- Provider will only need to practice in Statesboro - No traveling from hospital to hospital
- Join a ready and willing medical staff and community to support the practice
- The sky is the limit for someone wanting to come in and fill the gap!
This is a traditional Urology setting that will encompass a surgical practice and office practice.
Competitive financial package being offered (salary based on MGMA guidelines), incentive based on WRVUs, vacation, CME, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, life/disability insurance, retirement benefits, relocation expenses, commencement/sign-on bonus, potential for fellowship stipend, potential for medical education debt assistance.
East Georgia Regiona l 's healthcare team consists of approximately 750 associates and over 90 physicians representing a wide range of specialties. The hospital offers a 24-hour emergency department, a Level II neonatal center, same-day surgery and ambulatory care, a pain management center, a wound care clinic, two cardiac catherization labs, and state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures including digital mammography, MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, and interventional cardiology/radiology. There are 7 OBGYNs, 21 PCPs, 4 General Surgeons on staff. Big referral base. Robust hospitalist program with 6 Hospitalists (4 daytimers and 2 nocturnists).
Statesboro , the largest city in Bulloch County (service area 225,000+) in southeast Georgia, is home to Georgia Southern University (enrollment 25,000), the third largest university in the state. A progressive and growing community, Statesboro provides an exceptional quality of life, low cost of living, with an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities, including hiking and bike trails, a botanical garden, a family water park, vineyards, a performing arts center and excellent shopping. Bulloch County has 16 public schools and three private and parochial schools. East Georgia Regional Medical Center is a 150-bed, acute-care hospital featuring a Women's Pavilion and an adjacent medical office building. Statesboro is a simple 50-minute drive to Savannah International Airport.
The hospital is partially owned by physicians.