Lexington Brain & Spine Institute is seeking a BC neurosurgeon with interest in general neurosurgery, to join our practice. Our team of eight physicians provide comprehensive care for disorders of the brain, spine and nervous systems.
Lexington Brain & Spine Institute is a multi-disciplinary institute which includes neurosurgery, pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation. Lexington Brain & Spine Institute is housed across 2 floors in a state - of - the - art medical office park located on Lexington Medical Center s main campus in West Columbia, South Carolina.
- Established high volume practice and built-in referral network with an established primary care network
- Shared call
- Opportunities for APP support and supervision
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including a premier heart and vascular center, robust general surgery and orthopaedic programs, and high-quality radiology department with ample access to advanced imaging
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families.
Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
About Lexington Medical Center
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 75 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
- Affordable Cost of Living
- Close proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Family Friendly Community, Home to some of the best school districts in the state
- Centrally located, driving distance to 7 major airports
- Annual average temperature is 68 degrees in December
- 1.5 hours from Charleston, 2 hours from Asheville
Located in the heart of South Carolina, Columbia offers an unexpected mix of tradition and tomorrow. Pairing a diverse food & drink scene with shopping, festivals and family friendly attractions; Columbia has something for everyone. On the banks of the Congaree River, Columbia boasts a wide variety of outdoor recreation activities, a premier international art museum, an award winning children's museum, a Zoo and Garden plus Division 1 Sports make Columbia, South Carolina an ideal place to live, work and play.
Please visit our facility website www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network.