Urgent Care Physician Opportunities - Midlands, South Carolina
- Lexington Medical Center
- West Columbia, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Jan 19, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Lexington Medical Center is seeking BC Emergency Medicine or BC Family Medicine Physicians to work in our new state-of-the-art Urgent Care facility located in the Northeast of Columbia, South Carolina.
Lexington Medical Center Northeast is a brand new, 225,000 square foot state -of the art building in Northeast Columbia. It provides community members with urgent care, imaging services, occupational and physical therapy, and ambulatory surgery services. This new facility allows Lexington Medical Center to provide the best possible care to patients in Northeast Columbia.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed hospital in West Columbia, South Carolina. Anchoring a health care network that includes five community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 7,800 health care professionals. The network includes a cardiovascular program recognized by the American College of Cardiology as South Carolina s first HeartCARE Center. The network also has an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer s care center and over 70 physician practices. Lexington Medical Center operates one of the busiest Emergency departments in South Carolina, treating nearly 100,000 patients each year and performs more than 25,000 surgeries.
Our two largest centers are considered Certified Urgent Care Centers by the Urgent Care Association of America. Less than 5% of the 10,000 urgent care centers across the country have met this designation.
- No Night Time Hours
- 24 Treatment Rooms across 4 Zones
- APP Support
- Full compliment of Imaging Services available including MRI, CT and X-Ray
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including a premier heart and vascular center and robust general surgery and neurosurgery programs
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
- Within Driving Distance to 7 Major Airports
- Safe, family friendly community
- Reasonable Cost of Living
- Central Location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Average temperature in December is 68 degrees
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, outdoor activities plentiful
- Home to some of the best school Districts in the State
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Please visit our facility websites at www.lexmed.com or www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician Opportunities - Midlands, South Carolina
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert