Lexington Medical Center is seeking BC/BE Inpatient Pulmonologist to join our team of 9 highly skilled Intensivists.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history including a 545,000 sq ft. patient tower that added 70 additional inpatient beds. The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, over 70 physician practices and more than 400 employed physicians.
LMC hosts a state-of-the art closed ICU, with strong subspecialty support including interventional radiology, 24 hour anesthesia coverage, comprehensive cardiac and cardiothoracic services as well as nephrology and continuous renal replacement therapy and hemodialysis.
- ~ Average 10-12 patients on inpatient Pulmonary Service
- APP support day and night to support pulmonary service
- Active member of the Medical Center Pulmonary Critical Care Department
- Attend group meetings and events
- Ability to do inpatient pulmonary procedures
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
- Reasonable Cost of Living
- Safe, family friendly community
- Annual average 68 degrees in December
- Within driving distance to 7 major airports
- Central location, 1.5 hours to Charleston, 2 hours to Asheville
- Close Proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Located on the banks of both the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, outdoor activities are plentiful
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
No J1 or H1b Visas offered.
Please visit our facility website www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network.