SLUCare Physician Group is the academic medical practice of SSM Health, St. Louis with more than 600 health care providers in hospitals and medical offices throughout the St. Louis region. Our physicians are among the most highly trained in their fields: more than 50 specialties in all. We have national and international experts, renowned for research and innovations in medicine.
- This position offers an additional year (or more) of research training for fellows who have already completed the ACGME- Accredited Internal Medicine residency.
- Trainees or junior faculty who intend to pursue a career as a GI/Hepatology physician researcher or physician scientist.
- 50% of translational research in NAFLD and Liver fibrosis with administrative time
- 50% of clinical practice in GI Division NAFLD liver training with exposure to GI fellow continuity clinic (ambulatory clinics; inpatient where appropriate)
- Includes academic appointment with Saint Louis University
- Competitive salary and benefits
In addition to treating patients, SLUCare physicians educate the next generation of health care professionals at SSM Health St. Louis. Our teaching is guided by our Catholic Jesuit tradition, balancing the science of medicine with the soul of it - keeping people first in all we do.
Physician - State of Work Location