OBGYN Opportunities in St. Louis!
- Mercy Clinic
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Closing date
- Jan 18, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic is actively recruiting OBGYNs to join our well-established groups in St. Louis, St. Charles and Franklin Counties in Missouri.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis Offers:
- Mercy Birthplace, a warm, comfortable environment with options like whirlpool tubs and low-intervention birth suites
- A low-risk pregnancy Midwifery Birthing Center for a natural childbirth experience
- Level III NICU, offering the most advanced neonatal care in St. Louis County
- Nationally recognized care for high-risk pregnancies at our Maternal and Fetal Health Center
These Opportunities Offer:
- Integrated Health system with ample support staff in clinic
- Ultrasound, colposcopy, urodynamics, as well as a procedure room in office
- Great access to behavioral health, social workers, and a variety of subspecialists
- Largest Primary Care Network & Referral Base in the Greater St. Louis area
- Integrated health system with competitive income guarantee
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy, one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation s largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future
For additional information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | careers.mercy.net
Apply for OBGYN Opportunities in St. Louis!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert