- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Apr 18, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Hospital Medicine Physician
Join a New England Leader in Tertiary Care
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is an 867 bed, academic medical center located in central Connecticut, one of the most desirable regions in the country in which to live. Hartford Hospitalboasts a vibrant inpatient care model and a well-established Hospital Medicine service. The 1,300 physicians practicing at Hartford Hospital are nationally regarded as amongst the most experienced practitioners in their fields. This world class medical staff is supported by more than 6,000 highly skilled nurses and staff members.
We have a current opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join a thriving Hospitalist service delivering excellence in inpatient care.
- Highly competitive compensation including incentives for quality and productivity
- Flexible scheduling options, including block
- Full-time Nocturnist program
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment
- Multiple opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Aaron Hull, Physician Recruiter, Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (959) 599-8751
- Board Certified / Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Hospitalist MD/DO
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert