Outpatient Family Medicine │ Medford, Oregon │ 4-day Workweek
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Jan 17, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
A state-of-the-art, holistic, multi-specialty healthcare system is looking for a collaborative BE/BC Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to join their team of devoted and highly compassionate providers to meet the demand of a growing patient community.
*Internal Medicine physicians interested in outpatient care are also encouraged to apply.
Voted an Oregon Top Employer in 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
• 100% Outpatient with a true 4-day (32-hr) workweek.
• Potential for medical directorship.
• Learn from regionally known practitioners with a diverse range of experience and an encouraging mgmt team.
• Ancillary support team of experts let you to focus on patient care.
• Integrative care model allows for collaboration with onsite health coaches, chiropractors, licensed massage therapists, and physical therapists.
Compensation / benefits:
• Guaranteed base salary throughout 1st yr.
• Transition to Collection Allocation Model at any time during 1st yr.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k w/ match, and life/ad&d.
• Paid Subscriptions & professional development assistance with flexible CME allowance to cover your individualized educational plan.
• Relocation assistance (up to $10k)
• Work and live in beautiful Southern Oregon, surrounded by majestic mountains, lush scenery, friendly neighborhoods, rich culture, and outstanding outdoor entertainment.
• Enjoy a high standard of living without breaking the bank, with a cost-of-living 12 percent less than the state average and over 30 percent less than nearby Portland according to Sperling's.
• 20 min. to Ashland - home to the world-famous Oregon Shakespeare Festival & ranked one of the Top 10 Best Small Art Towns in America according to www.traveloregon.com
• 30 min. to Grants Pass - a pillar of Oregon's wine country.
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine │ Medford, Oregon │ 4-day Workweek
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert