Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. It lies near glacier-carved Pikes Peak, a landmark in Pike National Forest with hiking trails and a cog railway leading to its 14,114-foot summit. Whether you like outdoor thrills or educational and cultural activities, things to do in Colorado Springs are limitless.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Sarah Strohm at email@example.com or 954-837-2717.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus; starting bonus after 30 days of starting
- Call is 1:10+
- Vacation/holidays consists of 29 days annually for full time; 7 are company holidays
- Full relocation assistance available
- Group consists of 28 total providers
- Includes life insurance, malpractice/tail coverage, and medical benefits
- Retirement package consists of pension plan, 401(a), 403(b), 457(b)
- 5 days of CME up to $5k
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail