We are searching for a talented BC/BE Urologist to join our team of two established Urologists within the MN/WI Valley group of specialists, providing urology patient care at our Stillwater, MN and our Hudson and Amery, WI locations.
- Full-Time: 32-36 patient contact hours/week
- Both MN and WI medical licensure required
- Availability of Robotics (Davinci System at our Hudson, WI location)
- Experience in female urology is ideal, but not required
- Must be BC/BE
- Experienced Urologists and New Grads welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Supportive, patient-centered practice
- All Valley hospitals and clinics are conveniently located in beautiful, family-friendly communities all within an hour of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro
HealthPartners provides an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. Health care isn t just about who treats you, who pays for it or the innovation that makes it all work. It s about being a partner for all of it. A partner for good.
- IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health System
- Commitment to sustainability
- Top rated health plan
- Everyone welcome, included and valued
On the Minnesota-Wisconsin boarder is a handful of hospitals and clinics known as The Valley which includes Amery, Hudson, New Richmond, WI and Stillwater, MN. As employees of HealthPartners, physicians in The Valley reap the benefits of a small community and the security of one of the largest medical groups in the Upper Midwest. HealthPartners offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and paid malpractice.
For immediate consideration, email Shauna.J.Baer@HealthParners.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.