SSM Health Dean Medical Group Pediatrician- Janesville Clinic The Opportunity:
This full time Pediatrician opportunity is located at our Janesville Campus and offers the opportunity to join our team of 4 Physicians.
We utilize a care team approach to optimize patient care. In addition to care teams at the Janesville Clinic consist of nurses & medical assistants as well as convenient access to a full complement of pediatric specialist and two local children's hospitals. This team approach is one reason that has led to the department's superior quality ratings in an organization known throughout WI as a high performer in clinical quality.
We are a large multi-specialty clinic with primary care & urgent care along as well as onsite pharmacy, imaging, & lab. The clinic is attached to St. Mary's Janesville Hospital which allows for excellent continuity of care. Opportunity Highlights:
- Mission-based organization with a collegial & collaborative team, a fully supportive work environment, and superior clinical quality outcomes
- Flexible schedule of .8, .9, or 1.0 fte (all considered full time & providing full time benefits)
- Shared call schedule (1:5) with infrequent weeknight calls & primarily well-baby nursery rounding on weekends
- Pediatric admissions from clinic or by request from ER are rare, last few years averaged
- Opportunity to be part of a close-knit pediatrician community within the Janesville market
- Mature Epic EMR with individual optimization to improve efficiencies
- 2-year salary guarantee with generous sign-on bonus
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Pediatric team at SSM Health Dean Medical Group in Janesville, Wisconsin. We are seeking a talented, engaged, and committed board eligible or board-certified Pediatrician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care outcomes&.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Wisconsin. Enjoy a quality of life that comes with a location known for its idyllic lakes, wooded acres, rolling farmlands, good government and citizenship. With its variety of lakes & rivers, bicycle paths, hiking trails and multiple farmers markets; Janesville has earned the title of Wisconsin's Great Outside. Located conveniently close to and in-between Chicago, Milwaukee & Madison you have the big city life at your fingertips as well. With this opportunity in Janesville, you'll find a friendly, affordable and peaceful quality of life that makes Wisconsin among the best states to live in the country.
For more information, contact:
Gina Haldiman - Senior Recruiter - Physician, Provider & Leadership Talent
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.joinssmhealth.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(Accepting J1 visas for this opportunity)