Physician - Academics-Cardiology - Interventional
- Banner Health
- Tucson, Arizona
- Closing date
- Jan 12, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Community Cardiology Opportunities in Tucson with Banner Health
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG), in partnership with the University of Arizona College of Medicine and Sarver Heart Center- Tucson is actively recruiting Cardiologists to join our growing multi-specialty Community Cardiology Practice in the Tucson market. Due to the rapid growth BUMG is experiencing, we are looking to hire Invasive-Interventional and Non-Invasive Cardiologists to care for our diverse patient population in a community based ambulatory care practice. These positions are 100% clinical with an academic appointment. Syndication opportunity may exist.
- BC/BE in Invasive-Interventional and Non-Invasive
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working in a high paced community-based setting
- Desire to promote and grow a comprehensive Cardiology program
The blooming community of Tucson, Arizona is nestled within the lush Sonoran Desert and the Southern Rocky Mountains. With 350+ days of annual sunshine, it is easy to soak some sunny Vitamin D with championship golf courses, scenic hiking, cycling-friendly community, horseback riding, and daytrip fishing or kayaking. Selfcare enrichment abounds in refreshing spa resorts, art galleries, enriching culture, and entertainment. Tucson was also designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with many exciting culinary adventures in our restaurant scene. With a population slightly over 0.5 million, Tucson is a growing city with a college town feel that continues to boast an attractive cost of luxury living.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with 30 hospitals (15 in Arizona), including the University of Arizona academic hospitals in Tucson and Phoenix, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six Western states. Banner Health promotes collaborative team-oriented workplaces and clinical settings that focus on providing excellent patient care. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
Banner Health offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- ATO & CME days, with reimbursement
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician - Academics-Cardiology - Interventional
Apply for Physician - Academics-Cardiology - Interventional
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert