Primary Care Center for Black Health and Wellness
- Northwest Permanente, P.C.
- Portland, Oregon
- Closing date
- Jan 11, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
You can be an important part of reducing health inequality and helping assemble our new Kaiser Permanente Center for Black Health and Wellness. This role will be instrumental in the development and implementation of a health center whose mission is to provide culturally competent health care for our Black and African American members. Northwest Permanente is hiring Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians to join our Kaiser Permanente Northwest Center for Black Health and Wellness team. The Center will be comprised of a dedicated team of clinicians and staff that provide primary care services to our African American and Black patients in a space that is welcoming and community-focused. Within the Center there is an emphasis on screening and prevention, with a goal of increasing our cultural humility and spreading best practices across our community. We are seeking physicians that have experience providing culturally responsive care to African American and Black patients and/or supporting BIPOC community support organizations, along with demonstrated experience addressing racial health disparities and improving health outcomes of African American and Black patients.
Working for Northwest Permanente, you ll enjoy:
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- Up to 95% employer-paid, best-in-class health plans for employee and dependents
- Student loan assistance program
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid annual education leave + allowance
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
- Projected annual Total Rewards value - $350,000 - $450,000 based on experience
Northwest Permanente is a physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, clinicians, and administrative staff caring for 630,000 Kaiser Permanente members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.
Apply for Primary Care Center for Black Health and Wellness
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert