Rutland Regional Medical Center is recruiting a full time BC/BE OB/GYN Physician. This is a hospital employed practice that is dynamic and collaborative.
- Join 4 physician practice, 1 nurse practitioner, 2 CNMs and a wonderful support team
- Manageable 1:4 weekday call and 1:6 weekend call. Call is home call/beeper call
- Average number of births per year is 350 for the entire practice
- 4-day work week
- Great opportunity for new graduate as practice is very collaborative and partners assist one another in surgery
- High gyn volume 75:25 Gyn:OB
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid Malpractice - RRMC provides professional liability insurance coverage for Physician, with coverage limits in the amounts of $1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, RRMC agrees pays the appropriate reporting endorsement, also known as tail coverage
- CME time and expense allowance of $3500 per fiscal year
- Signing bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Educational loan repayment and PSLF eligible employer
- Board certification/Board eligibility required
Rutland Regional Medical Center (RRMC) in Rutland, Vermont is an award-winning independent, community hospital that serves central and southern Vermont. RRMC is the second largest hospital in Vermont. Please visit our website www.rrmc.org for more information.
Rutland is in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont just next door to Killington Resort which offers the longest ski season in the east as well as world-class mountain biking, golf, and hiking. 1.5 hours to Burlington, 3 hours to Boston and 4.5 hours to NYC. Live in a place where others vacation.