Geriatrician Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente, Northern California
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Oakland, California
- Closing date
- Jan 11, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Excellent Geriatric Medicine Physician Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente all throughout Northern and Central, CA
Please check our online careers website for a list of current open locations. https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org
Kaiser Permanente - Leading the future of healthcare
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: "To lead the way to a better future for healthcare."
Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions, and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, Kaiser Permanente is shaping the future of healthcare in the nation.
GERIATRIC MEDICINE OPPORTUNITIES
Northern & Central California
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is currently seeking an excellent BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician with experience and/or fellowship in Geriatric medicine to join our growing departments in Northern and Central California. The successful candidate will provide care to skilled and long term nursing facility patients at multiple facilities within the service area, and will work as part of an extended care facility group.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org
For more information, please contact Aileen Ludlow at: Aileen.M.Ludlow@kp.org or call: (510) 239-9064.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $291,000 to $300,000 plus additional potential incentives up to $36,500*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Geriatrician Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente, Northern California
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert