Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Physician - in Tennessee
StartDate: 01/16/2023Pay Rate: $355000.00 - 500000.00
Make this Critical Care position your own and practice at a highly-successful hospital outside of Nashville, TN. The hospital has built an exceedingly strong reputation for excellent patient care and will support you with a strong salary, student loan repayment, and top facilities. They are affiliated to Vanderbilt University as well.Opportunity Highlights
- Critical Care only position.
- No state income tax average doctor is making 500,000+
- Named Top 100 Hospitals in the Country five times
- Busy practice with immediate patient volume
- Largest health system between Nashville and Huntsville
- Navigational bronchoscopy + EBUS procedure opportunities
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment available
Enjoy the quiet country life and easy proximity to big city attractions from this thriving area of Tennessee. The city of Nashville is just a 45-minute drive and you ll have your pick of incredible communities Franklin, Columbia, Spring Hill, Thompson Station, and more.
- No state income tax
- Consistently voted as one of the top 10 best cities to live in the United States
- Can choose to live in Williamson County School District, which ranks first in Tennessee academic achievement
- Option to live in Franklin, one of the best suburbs in the state (Niche)
- Warm climate + endless options for outdoor recreation enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, fishing, camping, golfing, and much more
- Popular downtown area with music, arts, entertainment, shopping, and dining
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be board-eligible or certified in Pulmonary Critical Care
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hepatology Gastroenterologist, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md