Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - $750000.00
A reputable, growing organization committed to delivering exceptional care that empowers patients through healthy skin is seeking a qualified dermatologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a major Midwest metro.Opportunity Highlights
- Join an organization consistently voted as one of the top places to work in Cleveland
- Excellent work-life balance choose between a 3-day or 4-day workweek
- Ample autonomy ability to build your practice the way you desire
- Rapidly growing program with a new medical building opening this year- Brand new State of the Art Facility.
- Mohs, Derm-Path, general dermatology and Cosemetic needs exist.
- Option to teach or participate in research endeavors, if desired (not required)
- Excellent company culture with a strong team-based work environment
- Tremendous support to pursue your goals
With safe and welcoming communities and events and activities for families and individuals alike, the Cleveland metro area offers an ideal quality of life to all of its residents. Surrounded by beautiful scenery and endless amenities, you ll have everything you need and more.\n
- A lower cost of living than most major metros
- Family-friendly neighborhoods + excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, waterfront activities along Lake Erie, and golfing
- An array of amenities, including an international airport, top-notch dining options, arts and cultural attractions, and professional sports
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Ohio and must be board-eligible or certified in dermatology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md