The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus in Topeka, KS is seeking BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon to join their practice.
About the Position:
- Successor opportunity with established volume
- High growth ORS service line
- Includes on-site ASC
- New expanding primary care referral base
- Orthopedic US Residency Required
- General ORS call rotation of 1:5
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About the Facility: The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is a joint venture between The University of Kansas Health System which is the state's only academic healthcare system and Ardent Health System, which has been awarded "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare. The 378-bed facility, with 400 providers, is located in a 425K+ service area. A unique opportunity to provider quality patient care in a community setting with Academic support at your fingertips.
About the Community: Located in northeast Kansas, along the Kansas River, Topeka is the state capital--rich in history and culture. Residents enjoy affordable housing and many family-friendly activities including the Kansas Museum of History, Evel Knievel Museum, Children's Discovery Center, Topeka Zoo, and many more. Outdoor lovers enjoy Lake Shawnee for boating and fishing in addition to the many parks and trails.