Seeking Occupational Health Physician
Mercy Health/Harness Health Partners Springfield, OH
It is my pleasure to announce an occupational health physician opportunity. Join a great team of providers through Mercy Health Physicians and Harness Health Partners. Springfield, Ohio is 40 minutes from Columbus, OH and 35 minutes from Dayton, OH.
- Serve Occupational Health Client Companies in Springfield and Urbana, Ohio
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- Schedule: 8 AM to 4:30 PM, potential for 4, ten-hour days
- 95% adults and 5% working minors/sports physicals
- Patient base: Bon Secours Mercy Health physicals, WC injuries, employees of client companies
- Clinical oversite of APCs
- Typical Day: 3-6 scheduled physicals for new hires, walk-in drug screenings, and screening appointments for audiograms, immunizations, respiratory fit tests, etc.
- Willingness to interface directly with client companies to build relationships and establish Harness Health Partners/Mercy Health as a partner for their employees in support of health communities.
- Located in a quiet neighborhood a little over a mile from Springfield Regional Medical Center
- Lab and multiple specialists on site
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Springfield is a family-oriented, stable community. Springfield offers a nationally recognized golf course, life symphony and theatre, a great art museum, outdoor music concerts, boating and fishing, hiking and biking, excellent local restaurants and a brewery within an upscale revived City Center. Springfield High School is well recognized by elite colleges and Ivy League Schools.
Big city entertainment (restaurants, college and professional athletics, airports and the arts) are easily accessible in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
Interested candidates should send their CV to and contact:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Physician & APC Recruitment