Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J-1 or H-1B
Salary Range: Negotiable
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Bon Secours Mercy Health is seeking to hire a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join the existing team. We are expanding the Psychiatry program for new growth opportunities. The ideal candidate should have a primary interest in an inpatient setting to treat adults. 2023 new graduates are welcome to apply!
- Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm
- Practice Setting: Hospital Based
- Rounding in Behavior Health Unit, (42 adult beds)
- Responsible for Hospital Consults
- Number of patients per day average is (13 -15)
- EMR: EPIC / Virtual Health
- Treatment of Adults
- Community Services Board on site.
- Crisis Intervention Team on site.
- Provider’s Team consists of social worker, charge nurse, clinical coordinator, nurse manager, Occupational and Art Therapist’s.
- Call Schedule is 1-4 (Weekday calls start at 5pm).
- Additional compensation available for weekend moonlighting.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Medical Plans, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drugs
- P.C support with collaboration earnings
- Life Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
- Wellness Plan
- Flex Spending and HSA
- Allowed Time Off plus holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expense
- CME Annual $10,000
- Participate in 457b Plan
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hot spot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Known as “One of the Nation’s Top 20 places to educate your child” – Forbes magazine. Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.