Mercy Health Physicians Youngstown (MHPY) has the opportunities below for board-certified/board-eligible Obstetricians to meet the growing demand for OB GYN services in our community.
- OB/GYN outpatient practice
- OB Laborist
- OB/GYN covering inpatient call only
- The candidate will collaborate with an exceptional team of Obstetricians, Perinatologists, Neonatologists, and Hospitalists.
- The team is supported by skilled Advanced Practice Providers/ Midwives.
- St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital is a Level III Maternity Service with approximately 3450 deliveries annually, NICU with 25 beds and Women’s Center on campus.
- The Women’s Services offers Outpatient OB GYN care, Maternity care, Maternal Fetal Medicine consultation to a diverse population in a large community.
- Call coverage is required for practice patients, unassigned patients and ED patients on a rotating schedule.
Compensation Package includes:
- Sign on bonus/ medical education bonus of $100,000
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefit package
- Generous time off
- 403B with employer match
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP) employer funded retirement account
- And other enhanced benefits!
About Mercy Health Youngstown:
Bon Secours Mercy Health Youngstown is an integrated health system in the Mahoning Valley, which encompasses the Youngstown/Warren metropolitan area – Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties in Ohio. It is part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, which is headquartered in Cincinnati and is the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest Catholic health systems in the United States. It is affiliated with several neighboring medical schools including Northeast Ohio Medical University and Lake Erie College of Medicine. Learn more at: www.BSMHealth.org.
Bon Secours Mercy Health Physicians offers an extensive network of physicians and is the largest group in the Mahoning Valley. Our team includes primary care physicians and a wide range of specialties.
Situated an hour’s drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley. With a population of 550,000, it’s a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues and historic sites.
Mahoning County is home to lush parks and miles of hiking and biking trails. Several nearby lakes are great places to spend the day on the water. Plus, you’re just an hour south of beautiful Lake Erie.
Youngstown is perfectly situated for those who like to travel with 3 international airports within an hour’s drive.
Please send CV to:
Christine Ruggieri, Physician Recruitment
Mercy Health Youngstown