Utica Park Clinic located in Tulsa, OK, is searching for a BC/BE Urologist to join its established practice. Enjoy an amazing work-life balance w/ the opportunity for a flexible schedule.
About the Position:
- Joining a group of 4 Urologists, 2 PA's and 1 NP
- Clinic Hours: typically 2 days per week 8 am-5 p.m.
- Dedicated block time in OR
- Dedicated cysto room
- First assist available to cases if needed
- PA/NP support for both inpatient and outpatient
- With the region s top surgical oncology program, this position offers a full complement of services to care for your patients
- Busy established practice with referrals from Utica Park Physicians as well as independent physician referrals
- Da Vinci system available but not required for position
- Clinic well supplied with equipment for urological procedures
- EMR: EPIC
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, and HHS based on location and specialty
About the Hospital: Utica Park Clinic (UPC) is recognized as the premier, multi-specialty healthcare group in northeastern Oklahoma. It is part of Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS), the Oklahoma division of Ardent Health Services. HHS has over 1,200 beds and has been providing hope, health, and healing to its patients for over 100 years. UPC was established in 1982. It has grown to employ nearly 325 exceptional healthcare providers and 875+ support staff. With a presence in 18 northeastern Oklahoma communities and maintaining over 70 clinic locations, UPC offers close to 30 specialties to address the needs of the communities we serve.
About the Community: Located in northeastern Oklahoma, Tulsa is Oklahoma's second-largest city, beautifully situated on the Arkansas River. Home to the University of Tulsa and a population of more than 1,000,000 in the metro area, residents enjoy a thriving outdoor recreation hub, coupled with a safe metropolitan experience featuring fun eateries in addition to amazing arts and cultural offerings. International Airport with 30 direct flights including coastal cities without waiting in line for TSA.
122 mi NE of Oklahoma City