Anesthesiologist Needed in Beautiful Valley in Alabama
- Closing date
- Feb 24, 2023
- Position Type
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Beautiful area with rich history, Southern hospitality, and excellent cost of living
- $350K W-2 employee with option for 1099 employment
- Weekdays with no call or weekends, usually finish early
- General B&B, low-acuity cases
- 100% supervision
- Support from experienced CRNAs
- 7 weeks vacation and 1 week CME
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert