General and Cardiac Anesthesiologist Needed in Erie, PA
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Anesthesiology, Cardiology, General Practice
- Position Type
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extremely stable group with large healthcare network
- Lake community with many amenities
- Open to general anesthesia or general with light cardiac
- Call is 1:10 from home with post-call day off
- Salary starting at $400K depending on experience
- $20K sign-on bonus, aggressive 401(k), 6 - 7 weeks PTO, and more benefits
- Cardiac skills preferred but not required
- Experienced physicians and new grads welcome as well as visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert