Women s Health - Laborist
- Penn State Health Physician Recruitment
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Jan 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Division of Women s Health in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State University College of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for a FT Laborist Physician.
- Join Growing team of 13 Physicians and 16 Advanced Practice Providers with the division being supported by REI, MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure track.
- Benefits include generous paid time off, 10 days of CME with allotment, 401k match up to 10%, Penn State Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
- Departmental support for a quality work/life balance.
- D., D.O., or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- A strong commitment to patient care, education, and research
- Affordable housing and easy commute.
- Excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information
Apply for Women s Health - Laborist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert