- Ballad Health
- Kingsport, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Jan 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Ballad Health and Cardiovascular Associates are seeking an Electrophysiologist to join their team of skilled physicians based in Kingsport, Tennessee. Cardiovascular Associates (CVA) is the premier provider of cardiac care in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia and comprises over 50 cardiologists that provide the highest quality, evidence-based cardiovascular care throughout Ballad Health's system. In Kingsport, the team at Holston Valley Medical Center consists of 8 general cardiologists, six interventional cardiologists, three electrophysiologists as well as 3 cardiac and 2 vascular surgeons. The Kingsport group is active in advanced electrophysiology procedures, peripheral vascular interventions, structural heart disease and advanced non-invasive imaging including CT, MRI, and Echo.
Holston Valley Medical Center (HVMC), a facility within Ballad Health has been named one of the nation s Top Cardiovascular Hospitals. Holston Valley was recently named one of the nation s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals by IBM Watson. Holston Valley participates in the Level One Heart Attack network for regional STEMI care. HVMC has 5 cardiac catheterization laboratories and 2 dedicated EP labs.
Highlights of the position
- Excellent referral base from CVA's team of over 50 cardiologists, CT/CV Surgeons and EP physicians.
- Employment with a nationally recognized, award-winning single specialty group with a proven record of quality outcomes.
- EPIC EMR throughout system
- Market competitive compensation and signing incentives.
- Excellent benefits including health/dental/vision insurance and retirement plan.
About Kingsport, Tennessee:
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and kayaking opportunities.
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
- Farm to table dining and craft breweries
- Easy, light traffic commutes even from other cities
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living
- Regional airport only 20 minutes away
For more information, contact us today!
Apply for Electrophysiologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert