The Respiratory Institute s Departments of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine are recruiting Pulmonary and/or Critical Care physicians to meet the needs of expanding services at regional hospitals and clinics within the Cleveland Clinic Health System (both Cleveland and Akron, OH). We welcome individuals seeking either a total inpatient experience (ICU and/or general pulmonary) or a combination with outpatient clinics as well as pulmonary outpatient work only.
We invite highly qualified BC/BE candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care and possess strong clinical skills. Candidates with Sleep boards are also strongly encouraged to apply. Academic appointments are available through the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine. Physicians at all career stages will be considered.
These dynamic opportunities command a very competitive salary enhanced by an exceptional benefits package, relocation assistance, cme allowance, and a collegial work environment.
- Quality patient visit times with full support staff including APP s, MA s, manager, billing, clerical, etc.
- Excellent work life balance, flexible scheduling available.
- 401(a) Investment Pension Plan and 403(b) Match, Exceptional Health Care Coverage.
- Generous paid time off, holidays, personal and wellness day, back up daycare, maternity and parental leave
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualifying employer.
- Ongoing development of your professional skills through CCF s training programs and mentorships.
- An academic appointment in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University is available and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Cleveland Clinic is recognized in the U.S. and throughout the world for its expertise and care.