Ophthalmology Opportunity Akron, Ohio
- Summa Health
- Akron, Ohio
- Closing date
- Jan 4, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Ophthalmologists to join our employed physician group, Summa Health Medical Group. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 400+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System. At Summa Health, we offer high quality vision and surgical care to meet the community s needs. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive ophthalmologic care, but in an intimate and personalized setting. We are able to support General/Comprehensive, Glaucoma, Cornea, and Retina subspecialties at this time.
Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Ophthalmology
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Ability to support General/Comprehensive, Glaucoma, Cornea, and Retina subspecialties
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Monthly schedule includes 2 weeks of outpatient clinic, 1 week of daytime hospital consults/clinic add-ons, and 1 week of night and weekend call only
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners
- Epic System s EMR
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
COVID-19 vaccine required for all Summa Health employees.
Apply for Ophthalmology Opportunity Akron, Ohio
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert