Rheumatology Summa Health Akron, Ohio
Summa Health Medical Group is seeking board certified/board eligible Rheumatologist to join our employed physician group. We are looking for a highly motivated and team oriented physician to work collaboratively to help advance our rheumatology department and support Summa s mission of Population Health.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System. Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- New graduates welcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Provide full time clinical care in an outpatient/ambulatory office
- Opportunity to focus on Rheumatology exclusively with a full support staff and referral system; one other Rheumatologist in practice
- No hospital or inpatient call
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation
- Candidate will step into a busy practice immediately
- Opportunity to engage in medical student and resident education
- Epic System s EMR
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.