- Summa Health
- Akron, Ohio
- Closing date
- Jan 4, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Summa Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible ENT Physician to join our team of 4 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20 health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Employed position with salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- General adult ENT, head/neck surgery possible but not required
- Opportunity to perform face/mouth microsurgery, however, not required
- Large, stable, established group of providers within ACO and sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
- Opportunity for academic appointment with NEOMED
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Available
- Epic EMR system
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
- Unrestricted Ohio Licensure or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to work in Akron and surrounding communities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
Akron is located approximately 35 miles south of Cleveland. With a wonderful array of sights and attractions, accommodations and restaurants, meeting and convention facilities, and countless recreational activities, Akron/Summit County offers family fun and excitement. Known internationally as home to LeBron James, the Black Keys and the Firestone Country Club, the Akron area boasts a pristine national park, 100 miles of hike/bike trails, affordable and diverse housing, downtown and suburban living, and two universities. Akronites also have easy access to Lake Erie and two nearby airports making travel a breeze. The greater Akron area is a welcoming community rich in cultural diversity, history and heritage. It offers big-city amenities with a hometown feel and is located in one of America s most affordable metropolitan areas.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
COVID-19 vaccine required for all Summa health employees.
Apply for Otolaryngology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert