Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio is seeking an employed non-invasive cardiologist to join our busy, well-respected group. You will work in collegial multi-specialty practice at a large Regional Referral Center. Our catchment area is a ten-counties with a patient population of more than 480,000. We offer a busy practice and a great work/life balance!
- Highly skilled Interventional and Structural Cardiologists with strong Cardiothoracic back-up
- Nuclear, Peripherals, and EP
- Mercy Health employed Hospitalist Group who handle admissions Cardiologists primarily have a consulting role.
- One hospital location with outreach opportunity 1-2 days/month to grow your practice.
- State-of-the-art Cath lab Open Heart Institute on-site
- Generous base salary, moving allowance and overall excellent benefits package
- 1:6 General call
- Opportunity to participate in medical education FM, IM, and EM Residency Programs
- Employed with the largest health system in the state Mercy Health
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks, including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community ideal for raising your family. We are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation. Lima is 1-2 hours from Dayton, Toledo, Ft. Wayne, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
If you will consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community, please contact me for more details.
For additional information and to apply please send your CV, via email, to:
Mercy Health Lima & Springfield Markets