Seeking General Cardiologist - Noninvasive or Invasive
- Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Lima, Ohio
- Closing date
- Jan 4, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio is seeking an employed general cardiologist noninvasive or invasive to join our busy group. You will work in a well-respected, collegial multi-specialty group at a large Regional Referral Center. Our catchment area is a ten-counties with a patient population of more than 480,000. You will have a busy practice and a great work/life balance!
- Highly skilled Interventional and Structural Cardiologists with strong Cardiothoracic back-up
- Nuclear, Peripherals, and EP
- Employed with the largest health system in the state Mercy Health
- One hospital location with outreach opportunity 1-2 days/month to grow your practice.
- State-of-the-art Cath lab Open Heart Institute on-site
- Generous base salary, moving allowance and overall excellent benefits package
- 1:6 General call
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community ideal for raising your family. We are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
If you will consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community, please contact me for more details.
For additional information and to apply please send your CV, via email, to:
Mercy Health Lima & Springfield Markets
Apply for Seeking General Cardiologist - Noninvasive or Invasive
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert