Jamestown has long been known for its buffalo, but there is a lot more to this eastern North Dakota city. When the need to get into the great outdoors arises, there are several options to choose, beginning with the Jamestown Reservoir. With seven boat launches, seven picnic shelters, two swimming beaches, three miles of hard-surfaced walking and biking trails, a world-class disc golf course and 2,492 acres of water surface area, the reservoir is Jamestown's premier recreation area. Fishing in the reservoir or river is a popular activity. It is an hour and a half west of Fargo.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package plus malpractice
- Minimum of 6 weeks off per year
- New grads or experienced candidates welcome
- Call 1 weekend per month, 4 weekdays per month, and 1 holiday per year
- Great opportunity for a self-motivated surgeon in a very busy small town, high-tech practice
- Additional call pay available with the community hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail