Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. Fargo is also home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Fellowship training required
- Level II trauma center
- Join a young, professional, and growing team
- Strong referral base in an established practice
- Full compliment of ancillary services on site
- 24/7 hospitalists available for admissions
- Competitive income guarantee plus generous starting bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail