Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Beautiful Vermont
- Bennington, Vermont
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
They offer a competitive base salary that has great long-term earning potential. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/vision, life, and AD&D, long- and short-term disability, malpractice with tail coverage, a 403(b) retirement savings plan, relocation assistance, CME with a stipend for license and association/membership dues, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment.
Bennington is a nationally-recognized and vibrant community that offers great cultural attractions along with diverse housing options and strong school systems. It has award-winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities, and shopping, as well as close proximity to a nearby airport, making this an ideal location to reside.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job 2797182.
- Join another gastroenterologist who is a great mentor
- Option to do advanced procedures including ERCP and EUS
- 40% inpatient and 60% outpatient duties with a 1:7 call
- Academic option to round with GI fellows from Dartmouth Hitchcock
- GI outpatient clinic on the hospital campus, procedures done at the hospital
- $500,000+ guaranteed salary (2 years) plus RVU production
- $100,000 student loan repayment, a $25,000 sign-on bonus, and up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Located in beautiful southern Vermont with easy access to skiing, boating, hiking, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert