Anesthesiology Residency Program Core Faculty
- OSF HealthCare/Medical Group
- Peoria, Illinois
- Closing date
- Jan 3, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Find Your Passion through Our Mission
Join Our Team Today!
- The Department of Anesthesiology at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center (SFMC) an affiliate of University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP) seeks board certified candidates for several academic clinician tracks.
- OSF SFMC and UICOMP is developing a 4-year categorical residency program, with 8 residents per class with a potential start date of July 2023.
- OSF SFMC is a 649 bed quaternary hospital and is considered the largest Level-I trauma center for adults and children between the Chicago, Rockford, and St Louis metropolitan areas. It is the 4th largest hospital in Illinois.
- The Anesthesiology department is a diverse team consisting of 23 physicians and over 36 CRNAs working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care.
- Services are provided for up to 40 anesthetizing locations including General ORs, Cardiac ORs, Obstetrics, GI/Endo, Cath Lab, and Interventional Radiology.
- Annual anesthesia case volume is approximately 22,000 cases which include general, orthopedic, urologic, as well as pediatric cardiac surgeries, pancreas, kidney and heart transplants.
- Clinical responsibilities include mostly CRNA supervision (90%) with didactics and curriculum development (10%).
- Visa candidates welcome.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Excellent benefit package including:
- Highly Competitive Base salary, which includes 25K for academic duties
- Sign-on bonus 100K for a 3 year commitment
- Position entails clinical work, supervision of CRNAs and restricted/in-house call along with unrestricted call responsibilities
- Additional compensation is available for performing excess call coverage, both unrestricted and restricted
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Sub-specialty certification incentives
- Occurrence based (no-tail) professional liability coverage
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Willing to entertain candidates desiring less than full time positions
Live as big or small as your heart desires! Nestled in the Illinois River Valley, the Greater Peoria area provides opportunities for a variety of lifestyles. Live in the City of Peoria, with its urban amenities and hustle. Peoria is a mid-size Midwestern city with a metropolitan area of about 250,000 and a medical draw area of more than a half million. Or choose a suburb small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe and community schools. We offer a very diverse and rewarding practice in a comfortable atmosphere. Whatever you choose:
- High quality life with a lower cost of living
- Three hours or less from Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Easy commutes everywhere
- Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport
- A variety of great dining and entertainment options
- And, of course, world class health care
Contact the recruiter today!
Ammie Werremeyer, Physician Recruiter
Mobile: (217) 840-4563 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Anesthesiology Residency Program Core Faculty
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert