- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Fresno, California
- Closing date
- Dec 29, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Hospitalists to join our team in Fresno, CA.
Come and join the launch of a Pediatric Hospital Medicine Service-line at Kaiser Permanente Fresno! We are building a dedicated Pediatric HBS physician team and are looking to elevate the Pediatric/Newborn care in our Fresno community. The position is shift work managing normal post-partum newborns, a Level 2A NICU, and Pediatric consults in the Emergency Department. Must be NRP/PALS certified, including a proficient skill set in the delivery room with newborn resuscitation.
Fresno is located in central California, between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The area features mild winters and warm summers and is near some of our state s most popular recreation areas Yosemite National Park, Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon National Park and Sequoia National Park. You can visit the Central Coast, two hours away, for deep-sea fishing and surfing or explore the Fresno-Clovis metropolitan area s art galleries and studios every month during Art Hop, a free, self-guided open house and tour. With its affordable housing, reasonable cost-of-living, top-tier schools and great central California location, it s no wonder so many people love to call Fresno their home.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $241,500 to $262,560 plus additional potential incentives up to $31,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Pediatrics Hospitalist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert