- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Oakland, California
- Closing date
- Dec 29, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Child Psychiatrist to join our team in Oakland, CA.
Oakland offers a unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with easy access to nature. Foodies will love the Michelin star restaurants, explosion of craft breweries, nearby Napa wineries and Tahoe skiing. Night life boasts a vibrant music and club scene, and outdoors enthusiasts regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running just a couple of miles from the medical center.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A Few Reasons to Consider A Practice With TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $350,000 to 364,000. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Child Psychiatrist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert