Join our Mercy Health Physicians Family Medicine team! We are looking for 2023 and 2024 physicians wanting to provide high-quality, compassionate health care to families in our Primary Care locations. These beautiful rural towns are located on the east side of Greater Cincinnati. Enjoy the small town atmosphere with big city amenities just 20 minutes away! Upcoming retirements for current physicians with full patient panels to absorb.
H1B and J1 applicants accepted.
Our very well established Primary Care team is robust with tremendous support for all clinicians. This is a great opportunity if you would like to join an innovative multi-specialty group, with a strong emphasis on community-based primary care, and the support of one of the nation's 20 largest health care systems. We have opportunities that range from absorbing a retiring physicians practice to being a part of a brand-new location, with a community need, and building your own practice. We can sponsor visas.
- Outpatient Only - No OB
- Flexible clinic hours & call schedule options
- Integrated Behavioral Health: psychiatry & psychology available on site for your patients
- Nurse Care Coordinators
- Pain Management Specialist: solely dedicated to Mercy Health primary care patients for medication management
- Expansive referral network: Collaborative support with over 1,800 physicians representing a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
- EPIC EMR used system-wide
If you are interested to hear more about our current and/or future family medicine opportunities in Greater Cincinnati, please call or send your CV to Shelley Hoffman.
Benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Significant Sign on Bonus and Retention Bonus available with these locations
- Student Loan Assistance
- Quality Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, 457f Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance. We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits. We monitor competitors' offerings to ensure that our packages are second to none.