Vitreoretinal Surgeon Needed in North Dakota
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVU bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, LTD/STD, a sign-on bonus, 401(k) with a 5% match, 10 days of CME with stipend, and PTO will start at 20 days.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other ENT jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667578.
- Public service loan forgiveness
- Employed vitreoretinal surgeon position
- Joining 4 other ophthalmologists
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:5 call rotation
- Great referral base with need due to growth
- BC/BE and H-1B/J-1 visas all welcomed
- Academic affiliation
- Facility opened a year ago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert