Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Bellevue, WA
- Bellevue, Washington
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live in the greater Seattle metro area
- Enjoy no state income tax
- Excellent benefits package offered
- 3 or more years of experience required
- Focus on spine; fellowship preferred but not required
- Comfortable with multilevel deformity correction
- Join 4 other neurosurgeons and 2 orthopedic spine surgeons
- Group has a growing, established, comprehensive, and multi-hospital spine program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert