Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Opportunity in Minnesota
- Brainerd, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- Position Type
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed pulmonary critical care position with a fellowship stipend available
- Monday through Friday with no call responsibilities
- Join a full-time pulmonary critical care physician
- Full pulmonary function lab and respiratory therapy team
- Navigational bronchoscopy system
- 10-bed ICU
- 67% pulmonology 33% critical care with the flexibility to do more critical care
- Support staff including a respiratory therapy team and nurse navigation team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert