Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician in Sioux City, IA
- Sioux City, Iowa
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- Position Type
This will be a 50-50 mix of outpatient pulmonology and inpatient critical care. They would be open to 75% inpatient critical care as well. The ICU is open and the pulm/NPs and hospitalist cover most calls. Inpatient procedures include EBUS and ECMO.
The outpatient clinic is located across the street from the hospital and is connected via a tunnel for the cold winters. They also have state-of-the-art procedural equipment (broncs, X-rays, etc.) with a sleep center.
This is a great opportunity for a new fellow seeking mentorship as well as an experienced physician looking to work with two collegial colleagues. You will have an excellent work/life balance with great income potential and great benefits.
Key Selling Points include robust compensation with work/life balance. They are only an hour and a half from Omaha (population 150,000) which has an international airport. Most of their physicians live in Dakota Dunes, SD, as it is minutes away from the hospital and in a no income tax state.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2765775.
- Great work-life balance
- Great place for a new fellow with 2 amazing mentors
- 2-year guaranteed salary until exceeded by RVU production
- Earn $500,000+ on RVU production
- $25,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 for relocation expenses
- Quality bonus incentives
- $100,000 retention bonus for loan repayment
- Work in Sioux City and live in Dakota Dunes, SD has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert